Friday, January 21, 2011

-13 feels like -50 with wind chill

Hello Readers!   I can honestly say that this is my first official Blog for Hanlon Lain Photography! And what can I say other than I am excited that I have this new fun tool to advertise my business as well as share other amazing things that inspire me.

Today I had the opportunity to meet with a young family in Brantford, ON to discuss their wedding as well as to take a few engagement pictures!!



First Stop: The Hermitage Ruins.   What a gorgeous location for an engagement shoot! Despite the cold, we managed to snap a few amazing pictures as well see some wildlife!  While shooting one particular picture, Miss T told me to turn around, only to see three deer wandering in the woods!  What an amazing thing to see on  such a cold cold cold day!


Can you see the deer?!!!
Second Stop: Webster Falls.  ICE ICE BABY!  Beautiful location but I was disappointed we couldn't get to the bottom of the falls to take some pictures as the stairs were complete ice and snow! However, pictures over the top were amazing and the view was to die for!  


I am really looking forward to working with this great couple in May for their wedding!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment